- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Finance Systems Assistant Accountant
Finance Systems Assistant Accountant - 12 month Contract - Warton - £18.00 p/hr LTD/UMB OR £14.22 p/hr PAYE
To manage the Costbase reporting system and Business Performance Dashboard ensuring they are updated in line with the business reporting requirements and that the data is current and accurate.
- Ensure that TM1 Costbase and the Business Performance Dashboard are updated in line with the Air Sector reporting requirements. 2. Ensure the data contained within the systems is current and accurate by undertaking the relevant reconciliations. 3. Work with the BICC and EPM development teams to test, accept and implement system improvements. 4. Provide an access control service for all Air Sector Finance Toolsets (Costbase, FIRST, ACSR). 5. Provide support and advice to users of the Finance reporting systems 6. Ensure all reports are produced in line with the agreed requirements and timescales.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Maritime
- Start your maritime engineering career this Seafarers week
This Seafarers Awareness Week, Scott Cook looks at the exciting career opportunities for maritime engineers
- Skilled trades in short supply in the maritime industry
The maritime industry is in desperate need for more skilled trades to help build cutting-edge warships, submarines and leisu...