- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our client is looking for a Service Engineer in Poole. The ideal candidate with have experience with HVAC. Some training can be provided for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will test, commission and service systems to ensure equipment is in efficient working order, in good repair and in clean condition.
- Examine systems and prepare reports in accordance with COSHH ACOP
- Testing and service of various machines
- Assess system performance
- Carry out repair work
- Assist customers
- Complete site surveys
- Suggest improvements to operator's procedures
- Promote the Company's products and services
- Maintain technical knowledge of systems
- Training of customer operatives on operation of systems
- Experience of HVAC & Duct Work
- Experience of air flows and pressures
- UK driving license
- CSCS card
- Experience of LEV systems and BOHS P601 ideal but not essential
- Hands on, practical approach
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Engineering
- Did you know that just 9% of young people would consider a career in construction?
That’s the recent finding of a survey by giant housing association L&Q, which surveyed 1,095 16 to 18-year-olds about th...