- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
I am looking for a Foreman for work on water industry projects based out of Watford.
The purpose of the role of the General Foreman is to ensure the delivery of projects safely, on time, within budget and snag free. The post-holder will be responsible for scheduling, co-ordinating and supervising the work of all site operatives.
- Extensive experience of the construction industry, specifically within a general civils environment.
- Previous experience of infrastructure, drainage, public realm, highways and structures
- Proven track record with delivery of large sized schemes or supervisory experience of work on multiple schemes at any one time
- Proven people management skills including the management of subcontractors
- Practical hands on approach
- CSCS supervisor card
- SMSTS qualification
- Lift supervisor
- First aid qualification
- NRSWA supervisor
- Excellent people skills with proven leadership qualities and the ability to motivate others
- Excellent communication, organisational, planning and time management skills
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.