- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Senior Planner - Barrow-In-Furness - 12 Month contract - £50.00 p/hr LTD/Umb - PAYE rate on request.
- Creation of plans to support the execution of projects. * Feedback any ideas to enhance continuous improvement. * Liaise with other areas of the business building sound customer relations. * Support training, mentoring and guidance to lower grade members of the planning team. Demonstrate responsibility for own development. * Prepare company reports required within the business. * Play an active part within meetings as required by the role. * Communicate effectively with the team and Planning management. * Support Knowledge Capture within Planning and all relevant business areas applicable to their discipline/Area of responsibility. * Support production of high level Project status information giving advice in all relevant business areas. * Supporting Key major initiatives into the business and have active involvement in the Business Transaction activities. * Support in conducting analysis and regular performance reviews and corrective action plans within the Planning process for their discipline responsibility. * Supporting and maintaining the Project/IWT structure including maintenance of continual improvement of the process. * To be able to access, have a clear understanding of and apply the Quality and HS&E Management System documentation e.g. Process Instructions, Workmanship Standards, Risk Assessments etc. applicable to your particular work scope and to obey all HS&E rules.
- Familiar or trained user of either SAP or P6
- Good understanding of earned value techniques.
- Be a proficient user of modern planning systems * Developed communications Skills * Fully competent in understanding of the principles of a Planning Process
- Skilled in the use of standard Microsoft packages
- Substantial Trade and or Planning experience
- Previous experience in heavy engineering, power plant construction or shipbuilding preferable.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.