- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Lead Process Engineer
The role of the position is to work within a small team of Engineers to enable the effective & timely response to customer quotations and development of new process concepts up to Process Design Drawing completion at the first off tool trial phase. The scope of responsibilities will cover the development of press tool, specification of equipment and the integration of them into and effective production process.
* Review and understand external customer technical RFI/RFQ requirements.
* Communicate customer requirements to global production engineering teams.
* Work closely with toolmakers to specify, develop and buy off press tools.
* Specify equipment for press process applications.
* Work with suppliers and the Purchasing function for the procurement of equipment and associated fixtures.
* Ensure that all developed processes adhere to all aspects of safety legislation.
* Ensure all tooling and facility costs are provided in line with agreed RFQ/RFI.
* Adherence to NPL project schedules with a working knowledge of EPMS.
* Work closely with global PEC in the development of the project Process Design Drawing.
* Experience preferred within a press shop environment related role within the automotive industry or other high volume manufacturing industry.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
* Very good communicator with proven project management skills.
* Willingness to travel extensively within CK and its supply chain.
* HNC in an appropriate Engineering discipline or equivalent.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Automotive
- Why the automotive industry needs more electrical engineers
As the focus of automotive companies turns towards the production of electric vehicles, the demand for electrical engineers...
- Automotive engineers required to pioneer new car safety technology
From automatic braking to lane keep assists, find out how automotive engineers are designing potentially life-saving systems