- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
A Project Manager is required to join BAE Systems in Rochester on a contractor basis, this role is paying £26.09/hr limited/umbrella or £20.19/hr PAYE.
- Planning, organising, monitoring and controlling internal project and external subcontractor activities within the constraints of time, cost and quality to ensure that both the company's and the customer's expectations and requirements are realised. Managing the internal processes and obtaining the appropriate approvals. Key project management responsibilities include:
- Developing and maintaining excellent customer relations
- Managing team and personnel
- Developing and maintaining a detailed project plan that embraces all elements of the project
- Implementing and utilising Earned Value Management methodologies when appropriate
- Driving ownership of Work Packages and tasks throughout the project team
- Managing the project to ensure all milestones and objectives are achieved
- Using project management techniques, to enable early identification of problems and implementation of mitigation actions
- Achieving the agreed project cost, sales, margin and cash flow targets
Your skills and qualifications as a Project Manager:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- A proven track record in Project Management in an engineering development environment with awareness of Commercial and Financial skills
- Proven ability to motivate, influence, and manage people effectively
- Strong well-rounded business knowledge with focus on the customer
- Developed interpersonal, organisational, facilitation, and communication skills
- Solid problem solving and analytical capabilities
- Team management skills
- Broad cross functional business experience
- A formal project management qualification (e.g. APMP, PMQ, PMP or Prince 2)
This is a full time role and will be based in Rochester. Some travel may be required.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.