- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Our client a leading water sector specialist are looking for mechanical fitters/pipefitters to start ASAP on a water treatment site in Rickmansworth, North West London. start asap, rate is negotiable based on cards/experience.
- Appropriate City & Guilds trade Qualification or recognised apprenticeship
- Able to work on own initiative
- Ability to give and take instruction
- Must have sound engineering knowledge
- Must have CSCS card or equivalent
- Must have the ability to read and interpret engineering drawings, general arrangement drawings, flow diagrams.
- Confined space trained - Desirable
- IPAF - Desirable
- Thames Water Passport - Desirable
- Water Sector Experience - Preferred
The role will be predominantly pipefitting, large bore Carbon/Stainless, previous experience essential.
The client has a long term project and there is a possible contract extension, performance dependent.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.