- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
A well established client within the Defence industry is currently on the look out for an exprienced Project Manager with relevant experience within an engineering sector.
Purpose of the role
Directly reporting to the assigned Programme Manager, the Project Manager will assist the programme or project managers with the execution of programme/project related activities and processes. As part of the delivery team the project manager is responsible for providing planning, reporting, and co-ordination support to the project team, ensuring that a consistent approach is applied throughout the bidding, planning and execution of assigned projects.
The PM is authorised and empowered to carry out the following activities on behalf of the company
- Manage and execute low value contracts with limited supervision.
- Collate project data to ensure effective project governance by the Head of Products & Support.
- Support the Programme/Project Managers to which you are assigned.
- Interface with all internal departments in support of Project Execution.
- Interface with external customers, where authorised by the relevant Programme Manager, in support of Project Execution
The PM will also be responsible for supporting the nominated Programme Manager in the execution of their Project portfolio with limited supervision.
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role, please send an updated CV along with your application and i will be in touch.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.