- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Electronics Software Validation Engineer
An exciting long-term contract position has arisen for an experienced Electronics Software Validation Engineer to join a leading Automotive tier 1. Performing Verification and Validation tasks and Managing the overall Validation Status.
* Writing Test Plans for the Project.
* Writing/Reviewing Test Specifications.
* Executing Test Cases and maintaining Traceability.
* Managing V&V metrics for the project
* Responsible for all Validation on the project
Qualifications & Experience
* Educated to degree level in Mechanical Engineering, Electronics, Mathematics, Physics or Software.
* Have 2 or more years' experience as Validation Engineer or software validation.
* Experienced in Writing Test specification on Requirements as well as Designs.
* Experienced in Executing Tests on different environments e.g. Vehicle, Bench.
* CAN Tool experience (CANstress, CANoe etc.).
* Knowledge of Excel/XML/XSLT standards.
* Matlab/Simulink Experience
Desirable additional characteristics
* Understanding of Diesel Engine Control strategies, ECU Hardware and sensor/actuator interfaces.
* Experience in the automotive/rail/aerospace field.
* Understanding of ALM/PLM requirement based Tools.
* Clearcase (or similar configuration management tool).
* Knowledge of ATI
* Executing Tests for dSpace HiL.
* Experience with Jenkins/Hudson Tool.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.