- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Systems Architect to join a leading Automotive Tier 1. Successful candidates will have a proven use of SysML (or Rhapsody) and Requirements Management and Analysis using DOORS.
System Architect needed to support the feature development for the next generation of steering systems. As a System Architect, you will be responsible for the end to end delivery of a system feature from requirement elicitation to the design implementation and sub-system requirements agreement with all the stakeholders.
* Perform requirement elicitation and requirements analysis
* Perform Requirement Definition at System Level
* Update existing or define new system features
* Provide requirement set for sub-system teams
* Provide documentation to describe feature architecture
* Provide metrics for feature completion
* Drive the complete requirement life-cycle
* Engineering Degree in Systems Engineering, Electronics, Software or similar
* Experience or exposure in more than one field is required (Electronics / Software / Controls / Mechatronics)
* Experienced in functional design of complex systems
* Knowledge of product development in waterfall and / or agile environments
* Experience in SysML (Rhapsody would be beneficial) or UML
* Experience with DOORS
* Able to work with a structured and methodical approach
* Good communication skills (written / verbal)
* Experience with ALM tools would be beneficial (PTC Integrity)
* Automotive experience desirable
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Automotive
- Why the automotive industry needs more electrical engineers
As the focus of automotive companies turns towards the production of electric vehicles, the demand for electrical engineers...