- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Telematics Installation Engineer
A telematic equipment supplier and operator has a new opportunity for a Telematic Installation Engineer to work on site at airports within the UK, but predominantly around London.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Telematics Installation Engineer to join a company that is going through a rapid period of growth. As the Telematics Installation Engineer you will:
- Install telematics equipment on GSE and commercial vehicles
- Diagnosis, repair and replacement of installed telematics equipment
- First of class installations to develop / validate installation specifications
- Decommissioning of telematics equipment
- Installation of firmware / software on telematics devices using laptop
- Registers telematics equipment
- Performas installation to best practice requirements
As the Telematics Installation Engineer, you will need to have the following:
- Experience of installation of telematics tracking systems
- Experience in a field service based role
- Ability to fit telematics to FCS 1362 and other appropriate standards
- Ability to read / understand electrical schematics and perform fault finding
- Formal electrical qualification related to the automotive industry
- Educated to a national diploma standard or equivalent
The Telematics Installation Engineer must have the ability to get airside passes (CRB Check) and hold a full driving licence with no more than 3 points.
This role is Mon-Fri but may involve some evening and weekend work when required. Overseas travel may also be required.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.