- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Our client, a leading water sector specialist are looking for mechanical fitters/pipefitters to carry out installation work on water treatment sites throughout Oxfordshire/Berkshire. Travel can be provided from fleet.
- Appropriate City & Guilds trade Qualification or recognised apprenticeship
- Numeric and reading skills
- Good communication skills
- Able to work on own initiative
- Must have full UK driving license
- Must have sound engineering knowledge
- Must have CSCS card or equivalent
- Must be customer focused with high standard of workmanship and great attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret engineering drawings, general arrangement drawings, flow diagrams and follow bills of materials.
- Thames Water Passport - Preferred
- EUSR - Preferred
- Water Sector Experience - Preferred
All work will be large bore pipe - carbon/stainless/ductile, previous experience is essential.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.