- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Town Planning Consultant
Permanent progressive opportunity for a Town Planning Consultant to join our client's national planning coverage in their Northamptonshire team.
As a Town Planning Consultant you will be working for one of the UK's leading firms of chartered surveyors, chartered town planners and property and business consultants, with a strong reputation for providing a high quality service.
You will be a driven, commercially minded individual, with a dynamic approach and up to date knowledge of the UK planning system. Importantly you will be a Chartered Member of the RTPI and with sound development management expertise.
Key duties and responsibilities as Town Planning Consultant shall include:
- Researching planning policies and constraints
- Preparing detailed planning policy and design statements
- Site visits and land appraisals
- Preparation and submission of planning application forms and associated documents
- Attending client and council meetings
- Developing new areas of planning work e.g commercial, retail and residential
- Identifying and deliver marketing opportunities for planning within the area
Our client offers range of benefits and support for professional development.
This is newly-created role to support an expanding office with an increase in work flow with a variety of projects.
To discuss this opportunity in further detail please call Michael Mustoe on 01489 898854, or apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.