- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Systems Engineer - Warton - 9 months - £35.00p/hr LTD/UMB. PAYE rates also available on request
Responsible for the engineering specification, development, clearance and support of the General Systems (including, Fuel, Crew Escape, Life Support, Aircrew Equipment, Electrical Power Generation, Environment Control, Utility Control Systems and Actuation).
- To develop and supply a technical expertise in the engineering specification, development, clearance and support of the General Systems Engineering systems.
- The role will be technical and include addressing aspects of the Life Cycle Management of systems.
- To develop specialist knowledge within that field of application of developing systems maturity and resolving system problems.
- To develop and maintain working relationships across interfacing disciplines, suppliers and Customers.
- Qualified to HND standard or degree level in Engineering or be able to demonstrate relevant knowledge, experience and product expertise.
- IT competent and be able to effectively research system design data
- Experience in the role of design, developing and supporting engineering products would be an advantage
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Aerospace
- New investment sees UK aerospace sector reach greater and greener heights
The UK aerospace sector is reaching new and exciting heights, thanks to a significant investment to help transform the futur...