- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Systems Engineer - Warton - 9 months - £35.00p/hr LTD/UMB. PAYE rates also available on request
Responsible for the engineering specification, development, clearance and support of the General Systems (including, Fuel, Crew Escape, Life Support, Aircrew Equipment, Electrical Power Generation, Environment Control, Utility Control Systems and Actuation).
- To develop and supply a technical expertise in the engineering specification, development, clearance and support of the General Systems Engineering systems.
- The role will be technical and include addressing aspects of the Life Cycle Management of systems.
- To develop specialist knowledge within that field of application of developing systems maturity and resolving system problems.
- To develop and maintain working relationships across interfacing disciplines, suppliers and Customers.
- Qualified to HND standard or degree level in Engineering or be able to demonstrate relevant knowledge, experience and product expertise.
- IT competent and be able to effectively research system design data
- Experience in the role of design, developing and supporting engineering products would be an advantage
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Aerospace
- 4 engineering feats that changed America forever
Engineering has had a lasting and continuous impact on American civilisation. We look at 4 examples of amazing engineering w...
- Engineers: the UK needs you!
Engineering companies in the UK need 265,000 new employees a year until 2024. But what sectors need the most engineers?