- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Reporting to the Head of Test and Development, you will have responsibility for execution of work packages and tasks within the company's main projects, relating to the build, overhaul, laboratory testing and field trial testing of our technology. This will require a mix of practical and analytical skills, and may include working off-site and with customers. If you have the passion to learn our new technology, we will support you with on the job training.
- Testing of engines and their systems, including learning how to interpret test results
- Assembly, fitting, inspection and overhaul of engines and their systems
- Maintenance of, and upgrading of, laboratory and other equipment
- Support to systems in the field including monitoring condition, servicing, repairs and upgrades
- Planning own day to day activities and reporting progress
- Experience or further education in engineering (automotive, motorsport and electrical/mechanical)
- Experience of engines and vehicles at a practical level
- Computer literacy including MS Excel
- While not essential, experience of the following may be of benefit:
- Refrigeration or air conditioning
- Operating machine tools at basic level (lathes, milling)
- Working with high pressure gases or cryogenic equipment
- Experience of computerised test or diagnostic systems
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.