- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Our client is seeking a Quantity Surveyor to manage a number of business units supplying a Plant Hire service to the Rail industry.
The successful candidate will provide a commercial service to those business units to ensure the Plant Business achieves its targets for revenue / profit / cost recovery whilst operating within the contracts and arrangements put in place securing the plant to work. Contracts will vary from £10k up to £5.0m and there are a fair number of contracts / proposals to prepare, negotiate and execute - amounting to up to £25m per annum.
Key skills and experience:
- Strong proven Commercial background
- Positive Attitude - This is key to the performance of the successful candidate
- Excellent Work Ethic
- Attention to detail is paramount for this positions must get things right first time, no room for error
- Team Player - Integrate and Interact well with all team members through to stakeholders/customer
- Be flexible in approach
- Rail & or Plant experience would be extremely advantageous
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Quantity Surveyor
- How to get a job in quantity surveying & move up the career ladder
Looking for the next step in your career as a quantity surveyor? Stuart Minchin, Director of Buildings at Matchtech, shares...