- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an Estimator to join their Rail Team to oversee and interrogate design options and 'value' solutions, and if appropriate, identify the attractiveness of a project based on sound estimating principles.
The successful candidate will be expected to attend or carry out periodic Tender Health Checks and formal risk reviews to ensure that the identified risks are mitigated as far as possible in tender submissions, and ensure that cost planning and estimating are accurate and reflect the project requirements and risk profile. You will also provide mentoring on bids to less experienced estimators and the bid teams, and maintain the company supply chain database/ estimating system with tender information from allocated bids
Previous skills and experience:
- Experience of managing/implementing all aspects of the estimating process for projects, within the construction industry
- Hold a valid CSCS card
- Be a member of a relevant professional body and/or a relevant professional qualification is desirable, such as RICS/CIOB/RIBA/ICE/CIBSE
- Be proficient in IT, numeracy and MS Office Basic & Estimating Systems
- Have a good working knowledge of pricing and quantification methods
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.