- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Technician - Traffic Signals (ITS)
Our client is seeking a Traffic Signals (ITS) Technician to assist with the delivery of Traffic Signals and ITS maintenance & operational activities across the Transport for Buckinghamshire (TfB) Contract.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the Senior Traffic Signals team members with all works relating to Traffic Signal and ITS maintenance operations including quality of work, compliance with specifications, materials and productivity, and to help audit and inspect works as required. You will have the following responsibilities:
- To assist with the development of risk assessments.
To assist with issuing emergency responses as appropriate.
To liaise with Buckinghamshire County Council's Contract Centre regarding customer queries relating to Traffic Signal faults, asset enquiries and other maintenance issues.
To help control traffic signal stock, including receipt of deliveries, issuing equipment, updating records stock checking and auditing.
To help with the recovery of Third Party Claims including the provision of information to the Third Party Claims Manager.
- To carry out any other task requested by Team Leader or Senior Management Team as commensurate with the level and responsibilities of the post
Knowlegde, skills and experience required:
- Educated to HNC in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- An understanding of health and safety principles.
- An understanding of the principles of risk assessments.
- An ability to deal effectively with peers, client representatives, stakeholders and third parties.
- A desire to continuously improve.
- A willingness to develop an understanding of systems and software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Full valid UK driving licence.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.