- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Senior Quantity Surveyor: A challenging opportunity has arisen for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a well-established client of Matchtechs Buildings division. This Leeds based company is currently working on a wide range of projects.
Senior Quantity Surveyor: A challenging opportunity has arisen for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a well-established client of Matchtechs Buildings division. This Leeds based company is currently working on a wide range of Residential projects and the Senior Quantity Surveyor will join a successful team.
- Prepare Cost Plans/Estimates/Bills of Quantities/Tender Documents
- Prepare data and reports to timescales in a format required by line management/client.
- Assist in mentoring and development of junior staff
- Work collaboratively with other service teams to provide an integrated approach to client delivery.
- Managing client relationships and service delivery on a project basis, in conjunction with senior management
- You shall hold a broad contact and knowledge base of local markets and will be able to demonstrate a track record of supporting of the generation of repeat business
- Qualified with a BSc (or equivalent) in Quantity Surveying
- Chartered member of the RICS
- Extensive experience with both private and public sector clients on major projects and a working knowledge of JCT and NEC forms of contract.
The suitable Senior Quantity Surveyor will be a motivated and driven individual who is keen to enhance their career within the Buildings environment.
This role will require the Senior Quantity Surveyor to bring their current experience and knowledge to this position whilst being open to enhancing their skillset.
If you would like further details on this vacancy please contact Luke Kemp on 01489 898166.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Engineering
- Lack of diversity fuelling skills gap in engineering workforce
With 85% of businesses making new hires and/or up-skilling existing staff to take advantage of digital technologies and auto...
- Engineers: the UK needs you!
Engineering companies in the UK need 265,000 new employees a year until 2024. But what sectors need the most engineers?