- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Licenced Aircraft Engineers
Our client, a leading Aircraft Maintenance organisation, are currently looking for experienced Aircraft Licenced Engineers (B1 and/or B2) to join them out of their offices in Bedford.
Primarily working within the hanger under EASA Part 145 / Part 21G POA, BCAR A8-23 approvals as a Licensed Engineer, carrying out scheduled maintenance, defect rectification, manufacture, modification and certification of the aircraft.
- Responsible for all aspects of airframe/engines and Mechanical Systems (B1) and Avionic Systems (b2) engineering, under the supervision and control of the Chief Aircraft Engineer
- Supervision of assigned manpower on licenced aircraft as required, and in support of the work plan agreed with the Chief Aircraft Engineer
- Working closely with the Chief Aircraft Engineer regarding communication of ongoing tasks, highlighting any areas of concern, risk, etc.
- Implementation of all engineering activities on aircraft, including servicing, modification and fault rectification, as assigned by the Chief Aircraft Engineer
- Responsible for inspection duties associated with CAeS approvals (Part 145)
- Control of work packs issued and ensure compliance to technical documents, records and electronic data
- Control of all aircraft and equipment movements within the Hangar and apron areas, as assigned by the Chief Aircraft Engineer
- Responsible for delivering the required technical solution to meet schedule and man-hour budgets agreed in the statement of work
- Responsible for assigned parts manufacture under the company's Part 145 and 21G approvals
- Issuing EASA Form 1's and CRS's (Part 145)
- Completing critical and vital point inspections
- Aviation engineering background
- Basic Aircraft engineering training or apprenticeship
- Aeronautical engineering certificate or equivalent
- Hold EASA PART 66 AMEL (B1 and/or B1)
- Hold relevant aircraft type ratings that could include, but not be limited to: BAE 146/Avro RJ series, Boeing 700 series, Airbus 300 series, Embraer 135/145/170/190, Fokker 70/100, Citation (above 5700KG), etc.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Aerospace
- 4 engineering feats that changed America forever
Engineering has had a lasting and continuous impact on American civilisation. We look at 4 examples of amazing engineering w...
- Engineers: the UK needs you!
Engineering companies in the UK need 265,000 new employees a year until 2024. But what sectors need the most engineers?