- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Verification and Validation/Test and Quality Engineer to work on Electronic and Robotic Systems at the cutting edge of next generation products.
The opportunity sits within a growing team working on the next generation of never before seen technology.
The ideal candidate has experience of electronic or electro-mechanical or robotic Verification and Test Engineering.
Experience of root cause failure analysis, test planning and electronics hardware is beneficial.
- In conjunction with the reliability engineer define and plan the test strategies for products and subsystems.
- To provide validation of supplier/design reliability claims through developing and implementing appropriate test strategies.
- Identify material and resource requirements for testing.
- Ensure full implementation of test plans.
- Manage and drive the product testing, liaising with key stakeholders and personnel to ensure testing meets schedule.
- Pro-actively identify and manage any constrains / barriers which could affect testing or testing schedule.
- To collate, interpret and report the data generated via testing, identify and clearly communicate problems and variations from requirements.
- To support the identification of root cause and participate in solution generation.
- Identify testing requirements needed to verify any design changes or cost down recommendation
If you would like to know more about the position please get in touch.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.