- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Team Leader - Construction Delivery
Our Essex based client is seeking a Team Leader to lead and manage the Construction Delivery Team within External Construction.
The successful candidate will provide clear and effective leadership and line management of the team to ensure staff are sufficiently trained, experienced, aware of their objectives, motivated, and that productivity is maximised. You will be involved in the validation, preparation and administration of contracts, risk assessment, method statements, reports, stage reviews and updating of scheme process documents.
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Relevant professional / vocational qualification
- Line management experience
- Evidence of continuous development
- Knowledge and experience of NEC contracts, administration and law
- CSCS card
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in the implementation of highway schemes
- Knowledge of Highway Authority and Local Government policies
- Full driving license
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Highways
- Heathrow expansion promises job opportunities for engineers
After the cabinet backed the plans for a third runway at Heathrow, we look at the job opportunities the expansion will creat...