- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Business Support Advisor
The role of the Business Support Assistant exists to manage customer enquiries, draft and issue Wayleave Agreement for existing electrical apparatus and undertakes the administrative duties
- Liaise with internal and external landowners (Customers) to resolve queries over easements, payments, changes of address etc, within agreed service level targets.
- Provide and issue landowners (Customers) with new or replacement termed or annual wayleave agreements for existing electrical equipment on their property.
- Provide landowner (Customers) with copy Wayleave Agreements or Legal documents, within agreed service level targets.
- The Management and issue of rental and Wayleave payments to plan
- Provide the administrative/technical support to UK Power Network's Property Surveyor for the disposal and/or subletting of operational property.
- Provide the administrative/technical support to digitise UK Power Networks consent records, extract key consent information from documents and tie to existing Engineering, Geographical, Customer and Payment records.
- Be competent and accurate in following a GIS based process that would enable a Land Registry Overlay to be incorporated onto UK Power Networks existing mapping system;
- Be proficient in the interpretation of consent documentation and be accurate in the input of new consent records into a Property/Payment Management Systems as well as Document Management System;
- Provide appropriate administration support to all P&C Managers/Surveyors;
- Manage purchase request and payment to suppliers, within SAP, so that the level of parked and blocked invoices is consistently zero.
- Be professional and courteous when dealing with internal and external customers on all communication medias and manage customer enquiries efficiently and to target.
- Active participation in Individual Performance Review sessions with your Line Manager.
- Attendance at team days and monthly Face2Face briefings.
- Active participation in the team Safety, Health and Environment Action Plan.
- Be required to undertake a 'Storm Role' during a System Emergency
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Confident and effective communicator with excellent customer orientation and will provide excellent customer service in dealing with customers and grantors in the resolution of queries and complaints
- Good PC literacy with the ability to learn and use a variety of systems, including Microsoft Office and SAP;
- Awareness of the section's business, environmental, safety, financial and regulatory obligations and a working knowledge of the legal aspects of operational property and wayleaves management is required
- To build and develop relationships with key stakeholders in the electricity utility industry, including government, environmental, statutory authorities and business departments and agencies
- You will be a self motivating team worker with the ability to work in a pressured environment as part of a highly focused team with the drive and ability to work co-operatively with others to achieve shared goals
- You will also possess the ability to work on your own initiative, problem solve and have a flexible attitude to work
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.