- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
EC&I Equipment Engineer
My client in the Marine industry is looking for an EC&I Engineer to join their team in Bristol. The main purpose of the role is to undertake EC&I Equipment design activities.
* Provide a professional focus for all aspects of Equipment Engineering
* Decompose and derive C&I and control system equipment requirements and standards
* Assist in C&I/equipment selection, compliancy, design, testing, integration, installation, commissioning and acceptance phases.
* Produce and maintain technical/equipment specifications
* Develop C&I electrical and mechanical designs, producing general arrangement, schematic and wiring drawings with supporting documentation.
* Produce and maintain ownership of the design deliverable Items
* Be capable of CAD drawing C&I equipment and panel designs, ideally AutoCAD, producing general arrangements, assembly, schematic, wiring drawings and supporting documentation.
* Be able to review design of electrical circuits to meet EMC, Availability, Maintainability and Safety and compliance verfication.
* Produce functional test procedures and support Environment/EMC/Shock qualification of equipment.
* To review and improve the equipment design lifecycle processes under the guidance of the Principal and Section Lead Engineer
Skills and Qualifications:
* Degree or diploma in Instrumentation, Control Engineering or related
* Experience in an engineering design or C&I environment.
* Good planning, communications, writing, organisational and co-ordination skills.
* Experience in specification, design and procurement of instrumentation, control panels (including HMI / PLC).
* Knowledge of marine or industrial control applications and defence projects.
* Good understanding of structured design, quality, test and acceptance processes & standards relative to the Military / Marine Installations.
* Knowledge of environmental certification, CE, Lloyds Rules and statutory regulations.
* CAD capable. Production of panel general arrangements, wiring diagrams, loop diagrams, Instrument and IO schedules, instrument hook-ups, block cable diagrams, P&ID design experience.
* PC Literate
- Between £30k and £40k
Instrumentation or Electrical, Autocad
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.