- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
A major automotive client in the West Midlands requires an experienced CAD Engineer to work on Chassis projects.
CAD Design Engineer
- Previous Chassis Systems Experience: Wheels / Tyres / Braking Systems including Cooling / Suspension Systems Including tunables - Springs / Spring Aids / Dampers / ARBs / Bushes - Powertrain - Exhaust system detail or layout
- Proven Catia V5 Experience with TCE
- Good communication skills
- Nice to haves: Vismockup trained / experience Computer Literacy i.e. Office, Word, Excel, Power Point Initiative Basic IT Skills.
- GD&T (General Dimensioning & Tolerances)
- Knowledge / experience of vehicle packages
- Basic knowledge of manufacturing processes i.e. pressing, moulding, extrusion,
- TCe trained
- Catia V5 surfacing trained / knowledge
- Some form of motor sport experience preferred.
Minimum HND/HNC with significant experience.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.