- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
A major automotive client in the West Midlands requires an experienced CAD Engineer to work on Chassis projects.
CAD Design Engineer
- Previous Chassis Systems Experience: Wheels / Tyres / Braking Systems including Cooling / Suspension Systems Including tunables - Springs / Spring Aids / Dampers / ARBs / Bushes - Powertrain - Exhaust system detail or layout
- Proven Catia V5 Experience with TCE
- Good communication skills
- Nice to haves: Vismockup trained / experience Computer Literacy i.e. Office, Word, Excel, Power Point Initiative Basic IT Skills.
- GD&T (General Dimensioning & Tolerances)
- Knowledge / experience of vehicle packages
- Basic knowledge of manufacturing processes i.e. pressing, moulding, extrusion,
- TCe trained
- Catia V5 surfacing trained / knowledge
- Some form of motor sport experience preferred.
Minimum HND/HNC with significant experience.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Automotive
- Why the automotive industry needs more electrical engineers
As the focus of automotive companies turns towards the production of electric vehicles, the demand for electrical engineers...
- Automotive engineers required to pioneer new car safety technology
From automatic braking to lane keep assists, find out how automotive engineers are designing potentially life-saving systems