- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Senior Electronics Engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen in an established, growing and successful team in the Aerospace Sector, for an Electronics Design and Development Engineer, interested in Power Electronics.
The team works on Electronics Design Engineer across the full design life-cycle, on cutting Aerospace projects.
The ideal candidate has Analogue Electronics Design experience, and an interest or exposure to Power Supply Design/ Power Electronics Engineering. Responsibilities of the role depends on the level of seniority of the candidate and the experience they have and where they would like to take their career.
- Understanding of Analogue Principals and Analogue Design
- ECM/EMI Understanding
- Ability to produce technical reports
- Ability to operate in a test lab environment e.g. operate test equipment such as bench supplies, oscilloscopes, DVM and soldering
- Ability to simulate electronics circuits using a PC simulation tool
- Root Cause Analysis to component level
- Able to apply fundamental electronic principals to new design of circuits
- An understanding of the different switch mode topologies how they work and the difference benefits and limitations of each topology
- An ability to program Micro controllers in C
- Experience with Schematic Capture and PCB Layout using CAD
If you would like to know more about the position, please get in touch
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Aerospace
- New investment sees UK aerospace sector reach greater and greener heights
The UK aerospace sector is reaching new and exciting heights, thanks to a significant investment to help transform the futur...