- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our client, a leading supplier to the Aeronautical/Defence industry, are currently looking for experienced Electrical Fitters to join them on a long-term contract based out of their site in Bolton.
The Electrical Fitter will be responsible for carrying out manufacturing and test tasks within the electrical department, in accordance with product certification procedures, defined workmanship standards, allocated budgets and timescales to meet project objectives.
- Certify the product in line with Product Certification procedure.
- Demonstrated ability / willingness to certify own work in line with company quality standards.
- Maintain product certification and approval via regular audits.
- Possess a versatile skill base with the capability to apply these skills across a range of tasks.
- Be fully conversant with all equipment, tools and measuring instruments associated with the manufacturing cycle.
- Ensure manufacturing build, inspection and where relevant test times are met.
- Check and complete all paperwork associated with the manufacturing data pack.
- Maintain to the highest level, workmanship standards and product quality.
- Ensure compliance with all associated procedures applicable to the manufacturing process.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Maintain a good housekeeping policy.
- Willing to contribute to an environment of process improvement
Candidate Requirements (skills, training and qualifications):
- Formal technical engineering/ craft apprenticeship, ideally to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent, preferred.
- Formal further education certificate to HNC or equivalent, preferred.
- IPC 610 certified/ trained preferred.
- Possess experience in electrical wiring and assembly.
- Previous experience in the aerospace or defence industry would be desirable but not essential.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.