- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
A leading firm in the field of electric & hybrid electric vehicle systems, specialising in battery management systems, systems integration & control. They are now seeking an Electronics Engineer to work within the niche sports car sector
Our client is a dynamic & growing business operating in the automotive sector. Projects are very fast paced, working with a number of exciting customers, often in the niche sports car sector where they have a strong presence in the field of vehicle electrification.
In house expertise has been applied to the development of a range of electronics systems for automotive applications, including body systems, powertrain control and battery management.
Our client is looking for an experienced electronics engineer to join a small team involved in automotive electric vehicle design and development. Reporting to the Chief Engineer, the successful candidate will be responsible for the complete lifecycle development of a broad range of projects including HMI displays, battery management systems and body control systems.
This is a varied role and as a member of the development team you will work alongside our systems, software and mechanical engineers to produce both complete vehicle solutions and individual product applications in a very exciting & niche sector.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) or equivalent in electronics engineering, or relevant experience.
- 1-2 years professional design experience
- Design for EMC and testing.
- Expert electronics CAD user. Autodesk Eagle CAD experience is an advantage.
- Circuit simulation using LTSpice.
- Microprocessor applications.
- Analogue signal processing.
- Generation and maintenance of requirement specifications.
- Documentation configuration management.
- Microprocessor programming in C for hardware debug testing.
- Serial communications including use of CAN, USB, Ethernet.
- Linux embedded hardware.
- Battery management systems.
- Power electronics.
- Functional Safety engineering to ISO26262.
- Automotive experience of any kind including motor sport.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.