- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Network Occupancy Manager ( NRSWA )
Are you looking for a new Permanent Opportunity within the Highways Sector? Do you have managerial experience? I am working with a busy client who is looking for a new member of staff to work as a Network Occupancy Manager across London.
My Client has an exciting position for a Network Occupancy Manager with experience in Road Maintenance and Improvement Schemes to join the Highways Team in our North Acton Office.
Transport for London (TfL) has a rolling maintenance programme to maintain its arterial roads. You will be at the heart of this operation leading a developing team of 6 people throughout the notification and planning process, permitting and also overseeing notification and planning of works on the LoHAC borough infrastructure
You will ideally have a portfolio which includes, Project Management, Liaison With Client, Contractors and Stakeholders, which demonstrate delivering to quality time and budget. The role would suit a self-motivated individual looking to advance their career in a dynamic team.
Key Responsibilities include
- Manage Network Occupancy Team;
- Attend Early Contractor Involvement meetings;
- Attend buildability meetings with designers and contractors;
- Manage stakeholder consultation process / meetings
- Ensure that traffic management are designed to industry standards;
- Lead and motivate the team;
- Manage team operational costs;
- Ensure quality quality of outputs;
- Provide dates at programme meetings;
- Provide support and updates as necessary for Senior Managers;
- Manage KPIs and ensure data is reported as necessary;
- Manage FPN, Inspection, Lane Rental Resolution / Prevention
- Manage the planning and notifications process to ensure that the statutory notification periods are met;
- Provide interface for internal and external clients;
- Build working relationships with TfL and other London Highways Authorities;
You will have excellent technical and communication skills along with experience of managing process as governed by Legislation
- High degree of competence in project managemnt,
- Sound knowledge and experience of operating under LOPS
- TMA 2004 and NRSW 1991
- Previous experience of contract administration
Excellent verbal and written communications skills and ability to present clear and accurate information using plans, drawings and reports.
High business ethics - honesty, respect for the individual, culturally unbiased
Demonstrable ability to work in a busy environment
Experience of working under pressure
Strong concern for order and quality, methodical approach to process
Robust attention to detail
Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.