- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Planning Service Manager
Permanent Planning Service Manager opportunity with our client in West London.
As the Planning Service Manager, you will be pivotal in the management of the delivery of the Development Management Services. You will be responsible for leading a team of professional planning officers based within the London area, as well as remotely from home or another national office.
Essentially as the Planning Service Manager, you will have strong demonstrative experience of working in a development management planning team within local government and have worked previously as a manager or team leader. Additionally you will also demonstrate:
- contemporary knowledge of performance indicators, e-government standards, Town & Country Planning legislation, regulations and policy.
- experience of delivering service improvement with experience and knowledge of business process improvement.
- familiarity with the principles of computerised business applications and Electronic Document Management Systems designed to support Town & Country planning services
- the ability to accomplish operational targets to ensure the business delivers on its promises to parent company, shareholders, customers and employees.
- strong negotiation and influencing skills and proven ability to motivate and lead teams.
- excellent commercial awareness
To discuss this position and the client in further detail please call Michael Mustoe on 01489 898854. To apply please send your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.