- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
My Client is recruiting for a Commissioning Manager with experience in the Water Sector.
Location: Nationwide, central office is located Derbyshire. Travel required as part of the role.
The Company are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic candidate to join their current commissioning team, working across the UK and occasionally abroad to deliver the commissioning phase of large scale water treatment systems.
Main duties will include:
- Overall responsibility for all aspects of the commissioning phase of the projects that they are delivering, within the given programme timeframe.
- To provide a complete documentation pack at project completion.
- Responsible for full control and process sign off. Ensuring the installed system conforms to the P&ID, FDS and Process description.
- Responsible for all communications with the client during the execution, as well as reporting back to the Project Manager
Skills and Experience
- Team worker
- Experience with coordinating and managing internal and external stakeholders
- Flexibility and resourcefulness
- Water Industry Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Industrial Ion Exchange & RO water processes
- Successfully commissioned medium sized projects
- Experience of I/O testing and PLC control
- Experience in commissioning documentation delivery
- Familiarity with standard engineering documents
- Working within certified quality management systems (eg ISO9001:2015)
- Excellent practical experience of industrial Health and safety.
- Troubleshooting of plc control panels including analogue instrumentation
- Experience with quality control processes
- Experience with PLC and HMI software development and testing
- Experience of FAT software
- Industrial electrical qualifications
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.