- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Senior Embedded Software Engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen in a successful and growing team of Embedded C Software Development Engineers, working on cutting edge defence detection projects.
The ideal candidate will get the chance to work on leading design projects on secure and encrypted communication systems as well as sensor systems for the defence industry.
This Senior Embedded Software Design Engineering position gives the opportunity to design and develop using Embedded C in a Safety Critical, RTOS Environment.
- C software development experience in an embedded environment
- Experience of embedded processors and real-time operating systems
- Experience of interfacing with hardware devices and peripherals
- Understanding of software development life-cycles and processes
- Experience of requirement analysis, software design and software architecture
- Experience with source control tools such as SubVersion and Git
If you would like to know more about this opportunity please get in touch.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.