- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Information Assurance Analyst
Information Assurance Analyst is required to work in Bristol for a major defence organisation.
We are looking for a number of Information Assurance Analysts to work on site for a major defence organisation in Bristol.
The Information Management & Information Technology (IM&IT) function is an exciting and diverse function that employs professionals from information management, information technology, information assurance and cyber security to management information and statisticians. We act as the 'digital partner' to DE&S, helping the whole organisation to embed new business processes, tools and technology while at the same time keeping us legal and our information protected.
We are becoming a digital business by making digital services and information simpler, clearer and faster. To support this we are currently looking to enhance our team with the recruitment of a diverse range of Information Assurance Analysts who will bring with them a wide spectrum of skills, an ability to think conceptually, with enthusiasm and innovation. This is an opportunity to implement and analyse security systems and assurance frameworks within an enterprise organisation in line with ISO27001.
Your day to day duties will consist of, but not be limited to;
* Acting as a Systems Accreditor;
* Advising on security and information risk;
* Undertaking IA reviews, audits and/or security surveys;
* Providing management information on assurance reviews or audits;
* Building a long term picture of the level and effects of compliance;
* Presenting the findings of reviews across all levels of staff;
* Managing Data Protection activities;
* Building Cyber awareness.
The successful post holders will have knowledge consistent with that gained through education to degree level, or equivalent qualification level such as Incorporated Engineer, or equivalent competency through experience which should include:
* A working knowledge of information assurance and audit tools and frameworks, such as relevant management information reports;
* A working knowledge of the tools and frameworks required to carry out systems accreditation's;
* The ability to collaborate and engage with multiple stakeholders on subject specific matter;
Typically, the practitioner performing the role would possess sufficient skills to represent the role's team at internal meetings or workshops on a range of topics.
Knowledge of one or more of the following would be an advantage: International Treaty in Arms Regulation, Industry Partner Shared Working Environment, Commercial information handling and Intellectual Property Rights Management.
Please note some of our posts are reserved for UK Nationals only due to security and may be subject to higher level security checks (Developed Vetting).
A generous benefits package, including 21% pension is also available with this position.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.