- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Software Engineer - C/C++, Linux, QT
Software Engineer, C/C++, Linux, QT. Designing C/C++ Software for electronics used in Film, Theatre, Stage shows & other exciting projects for the entertainment industry. Skills in C/C++ are required. Linux and QT ideal.
Software Engineer, C/C++, Linux, QT.- Designing C/C++ Software for electronics used in the entertainment industry including festivals (Coachella, Glastonbury, Download etc), movies (previous projects include Harry Potter, Star Wars and James Bond) as well as a variety of other events.
You will need strong skills in software design, projects are varied but will typically cover both C programming on Linux, firmware skills on microcontrollers would be advantageous. You will be developing across multiple platforms and doing graphical development as well so experience with C++ is key and QT would be ideal.
- Experience developing software in C, Embedded C or Firmware experience ideal
- Experience with C++, both low level and graphical ideally.
While not essential, experience in any of the following areas would be beneficial.
- Firmware development (Bare Metal or Embedded Linux)
- Serial interfacing for peripherals (ideally USB)
- QT or other cross platform tools
- OS design, Driver development or Kernel work.
- OpenGL or other graphical packages
- Experience of Windows, IOS, etc
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.