- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Administrator, Poole, 3 month contract, £10.00- £11.00 ph
I am currently looking to recruit an administrator to support the export team of an engineering company based in the Poole area. The role is a 3 month contract looking to pay between £10.00 & £11.00 ph PAYE.
The role of the Administrator will include:
- Support the co-ordinators to prepare documentation in readiness to despatch/export goods.
- Liaise with Aftermarket Technicians, Supply Chain, Packers, Freight Forwarders and Customers.
- Arrange UK despatches and some near Europe despatches - training will be given.
- Match up SAD documents with Exports.
- Produce and maintain daily report with updates for daily meetings with Aftermarket and Supply Chain to expedite.
- Check freight invoices against despatches to ensure correct billing.
- Arrange despatch documents / service engineer's tools via DHL courier.
The successful administrator will require:
- Previous Administrator experience
- Export or shipping experience would be desirable
- Good general standard of education required and excellent computer skills.
- Experience of working with Microsoft Office
- Good attention to detail
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.