- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our client is a successful and growing engineering company who design a range of equipment and machinery. They are looking for a Design Engineer to join their business.
The Design Engineer will be developing technical solutions that meet customer's expectation. Through discussions and meetings with the customer, develop an understanding of their requirements. Working with internal specialists within the company and their strategic supplier partners develop and create technical solutions to meet these requirements and exceed the customers' expectations.
- Development of creative technical solutions.
- Developing a thorough understanding of the customers' technical requirements and business expectations.
- Investigating new technologies.
- Liaising with relevant suppliers to support the proposed technical solution.
- Ensure that all technical aspects of the concept and proposed solution are achievable.
- Research and attain an understanding of developing technologies to best support future development.
- Attend meetings with customers and suppliers, where and when needed.
Skills and Experience
* A Degree in Design or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience in industry.
* Experience designing moving mechanical parts and assemblies. An understanding of robotics, automation, or industrial systems would be a benefit.
* Designing for a range of different materials
* 3D CAD experience
* Experience with creating drawings and design
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.