- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
A practice in Waterbeach Cambridge is currently looking to expand it's team with excellent Revit users with the following sector experience ideally - Education, Commercial or MOD/MOJ project experience.
Seeking RIBA/ARB Qualified Senior Architect for Waterbeach based Architectural office;
- You should be competent in the use of revit architecture
- Able to work independantly and as part of a team
- Live within a commutable distance from this office location
- (Desired) Have worked on Educational, Commercial and MOD/MOJ projects.
Salary is dependant on experience, there are a plethora of benefits on offer including up to 10% off new homes built by a partner developer! Childcare vouchers, pensions etc
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Architecture
- UK government commits to £22 million Construction Skills Fund
To meet the growing demand for construction professionals, the UK government has invested £22 million in a Construction Skil...
- Heathrow expansion promises job opportunities for engineers
After the cabinet backed the plans for a third runway at Heathrow, we look at the job opportunities the expansion will creat...