- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior Electronics Engineer - Powertrain Components
Our client is an award winning off-highway vehicle and powertrain manufacturer who are currently seeking a talented Electronics Engineer who is looking to further their career in cutting edge of powertrain electronics and control systems.
You will be taking new engine systems and components (ECU's, Actuators, Sensors) from concept through to launch (from specification, through analysis, testing & development, right through to sign-off)
Your responsibilities as a Senior Electronics Engineer - Diesel/ Powertrain Components:
- Engine and After-treatment ECU hardware specification and critique.
- Supplier management
- System ownership of powertrain sensors and actuators - primary contact with project design leads driving their integration and validation
- Support the testing of electrical and electronic components to Environmental test standards, responsible for relevant work product delivery to new product introduction gateways.
- Work with suppliers to deliver prototypes and PPAP parts to schedule, meeting quality and performance requirements including conducting supplier hardware design and manufacturing audits
- Work closely with design functions responsible for wiring harness and connectors, ensuring successful integration of electrical components onto the engine and after-treatment hardware.
- Have a degree/HND or equivalent in electrical / electronic engineering or associated discipline (or relevant time served experience), with a sound understanding of engineering principles
- Considerable experience of diesel engine and DPF / SCR controls and associated electrical / electronic hardware
- Possess a sound knowledge of vehicle electrical systems architecture
- Have a sound grasp of the engine product development cycle, and expertise in engine system and component specification, design, development and sign-off
- Demonstrate the ability to diagnose, test and fault find electrical systems
- Demonstrate good project and supplier management skills, and good commercial awareness.
- Track record in managing product life cycle through design control process
Other desirable Experience:
- Be able to understand, create and edit 3D models, wiring diagrams and schematics
- Have a working knowledge of CAD (NX), PLM systems, and Zuken or Vesys
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.