- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Document Controller/Project Support/Administrative Assistant
3 month contract opportunity for a Document Controller on a Highways England project to start ASAP!
- To provide admin support for the across the DCO/Consents Team
- Assisting in arranging interviews, assisting with new starter process, managing annual leave (ensuring adequate cover) and absence reporting, and updating departmental resources (i.e. organisational chart)
- Actively support the development of tracking and reporting (weekly reports, monthly dashboards and reports, presentations, etc.)
- To prepare agendas, attend meetings and produce minutes and track actions as required
- To ensure the project wide meetings calendar is managed effectively.
- To help develop and produce presentations
- Processing the team's stationery request, expenses, booking travel and accommodation
- Ensuring with others and Front of House to maintain the Reception desk at all times.
- Meeting and greeting visitors, providing hospitality as required
- To deliver parent company project governance requirements as required
- To consider project legacy and in all decision making in the same way as cost, risk and time
- Worked in an administrative function supporting a project team
- Preparation of meeting agendas and minutes, Board reports and presentations
- Demonstrable experience of successfully working in/adapting the philosophy of a 'One Team' environment within an NEC contract context
- Demonstrable experience of working in a major infrastructure project in a similar industry &/or to working in a matrix and dispersed team
- Ability to work with internal and external stakeholders
- To influence all levels in an organization to produce timely documents etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills and personal resilience to working under stress/different styles of leadership/being very proactive in getting things done
- High degree of computer literacy including immediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel and other basic software with a willingness and skill to learn new programs quickly.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.