- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Electronics Engineering Graduate
An exciting opportunity for an electronics engineer to start their career with a major aerospace technology.
Our client are one of the world's largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defence products. They design, manufacture and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms.
At their Plymouth location they design and manufacture products for control, navigation and guidance for surface and air applications in the global aerospace and defence markets. Their growth plan includes development and extension of our current technologies into civil aircraft applications.
To support their existing business and enable future growth they are seeking a Graduate Electronics Engineer to join their design and development team.
What's involved for this role is:
- Low noise digitisation schemes, including analogue signal conditioning, multiplexing and ADC techniques
- FGPA design (VHDL), allowing a high level of digital electronic integration
- DSP design using low cost processors
- Complex small signal analogue closed loop design and development
- Prepare integration strategies and proving that the design meets the requirements
- Schematic capture, PCB layout and routing, and simulation of the electronics design
Any role may include travel to the UK and foreign customer sites to support technical meetings, trials and programme reviews.
- Qualified to degree level in General Engineering, Mathematics, Electronic Engineering or other closely related discipline
- A keen interest in product development within military or civil aerospace
- Competent in technical report writing and presentations
- A team player and effective communicator
The Company provides a development framework for Graduates to build on their technical capability, knowledge and personal skills. Attainment of chartered status is encouraged and professional membership fees are funded.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.