- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Project Engineer - EC&I
Matchtech's client is seeking a Project Engineer - EC&I to join their team working on their team at Dungeness nuclear power station
This Project Engineer - EC&I post is required to support works undertaken across a range of projects being delivered by Investment Delivery at Dungeness nuclear power station.
The candidate should have good leadership qualities, be highly motivated, well organised and capable of working within a closely knit team. They need to be able to respond well to the demands of working in the environment of a nuclear power plant.
- Carry out on site duties which includes investigative work to confirm the plant is as per design which may involve duties such as visual plant checks, opening distribution boards and cabinets
- Carry out light commissioning duties which may include duties such as tightening up flanges, transferring wiring cores in cabinets. For clarity, light commissioning does not include any activity that could be construed / interpreted as installation or construction activities or construction-related Activities
- Typically degree educated in electrical engineering, or equivalent qualification in an appropriate discipline
- Required to have the appropriate level of knowledge and experience in Project Management
- Demonstrable experience and use of office IT packages such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint and industry planning tools
- Proficient in the use of estimating, scheduling, programming and risk tools
- Familiar with HSE and COM legislation, safety management and risk assessment
- Experienced with Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience in supervising and setting contractors / sub-contractors work
- Experience in leading a project team
- Relevant project experience within engineering / construction projects
- Experience working within Nuclear Power & licenced environments
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.