- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
System Test Engineer
An urgent opportunity has arisen for a System Test Engineer to work in the Automotive industry. The System Test Engineer will be involved in exciting projects within Hybrid and Electric vehicles.
As the System Test Engineer you will:
- Work on high power electronics within the automotive sector
- Test the product at bench and within vehicle
- Help resolve system integration issues
- Write up defect reports
We are looking for someone with previous system test experience, ideally on:
- Hybrid or electric vehicles
- HV system
- AC/DC power conversion
- Battery systems
A degree in electronic or electrical discipline is also highly desired.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Automotive
- Why the automotive industry needs more electrical engineers
As the focus of automotive companies turns towards the production of electric vehicles, the demand for electrical engineers...