- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Systems Test Technician
To robustly deliver high power electronics module engineering design in line with the required timing, resolving all engineering issues in a cost and weight efficient manner.
SCOPE OF THE POSITION
To support high power projects on site at the customer locations as part of the development process.
This includes resolving technical issues, assisting in the release processes and change management processes.
- Assist with the resolution of system integration issues.
- Support System Test Engineer to test the product at customer bench and in customer vehicles.
- Support System Test Engineer to write detailed defect reports of any anomalies found to allow effective problem resolution.
- Support System Test Engineer to track/manage all issues of the product as per Lear process
- Track/manage all parts shipment to and from multiple customer sites
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with internal and external customers.
KEY SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Electrical/Electronic engineering background
- Knowledge of HV system and testing experience
- MVD/ASL software tool
- AC/DC, DC-DC, DC-AC power conversion
- Microprocessor (C or similar)/DSP design/Digital Control
- High voltage, current and power measurement using calibrated instruments
- Microsoft Office
- Basic Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Ability to read and use engineering specifications & drawings
- Hands on with tool set
- Degree or equivalent in electrical / electronic discipline
- HNC/D or equivalent in electrical / electronic discipline
- Be flexible in approach
- Team Player
- Proactive in driving things forward
- Demonstrate problem solving ability
- Ability to work under pressure
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.