- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
An exciting opportunity has become available with my client, a manufacturer of medical devices, for a Controls Engineer on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for assisting in the development and production of control systems, working in a fast pace highly automated manufacturing environment.
Day to day duties include:
- Design, implementation and validation of control systems for new processes.
- Support and optimise existing control systems. - Conduct training programmes and assist in other areas when required You should be willing and flexible to undertake any other related duties connected with the Company's business as and when required.
What knowledge is required to apply?
- Expert knowledge of PLC and SCADA programmes.
- Experience with software packages, particularly SQL, VBA, .Net and C#
- Ability to keep up to date with the latest industry trends
- Good understanding of quality assurance and relevant regulatory standards
- There will be a reasonable level of business travel local, nationally and internationally
- Out of hours support is also required on a rota basis
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.