- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
My client, a world leading manufacturer of medical devices, is looking for an ETS Controls Engineer to join their innovative team in Southampton.
Main purpose of the role:
To assist in the development, production and documentation of control systems.
The role will be based in Hamble, Southampton, but the role will require travelling 20% of the time. My client has facilities in 12 countries so travel could be national, local and international.
- Assist in: design, implementation and validation of control systems for new processes.
- Support and optimise existing control systems
- Conduct training programmes for applicable support groups
- You will be required to be on an Out of Hours support rota
- Some of the work will need to be completed within a clean environment
- ONC or equivalent in Electrical/Electronic/Controls (or other relevant topic
- A minimum of 3 years experience working with PLC and SCADA. Ideally experienced with Rockwell/Allen Bradley, but any systems experience will be considered.
- Good understanding of Quality Assurance and Quality Control systems
- Computer literate
- Experienced working within an office environment, using computers and telephones
- Have a passion for technology - my client is looking for people who have the ability to keep up to date with new developments within the controls industry.
- Be flexible to travel when required
- Have the ability to work well independantly and as part of a team
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.