- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
My client within the Oil and Gas industry is looking for a Maintenance Supervisor to support their team in Alton on a permanent basis.
This position may include some weekend, evening and bank holiday work
Main purpose of the role:
To support the Maintenance Manager with the day to day running of the maintenance department.
You will also assist in ensuring the high performance of the Maintenance Department in relation to facilities at all sites. This includes ensuring that they are maintained in a safe, good working order and are inspected, documented and certified in strict compliance with all applicable statutory legislation and regulations.
- Proven experience in a supervisory capacity
- Have an electrical qualification (apprenticeship or NVQ Level 3) with a good working knowledge in instrumentation
- Have an instrument qualification (apprenticeship or NVQ Level 3) with a good working knowledge in electrical
- Experience within/understanding of the Oil and Gas or similar industry
- Hold a full UK drivers license
- £42 - £55k (dependent on experience)
- 10% non-contributory pension
- Up to 15% bonus (based on personal and company targets)
- Death in service
- Up to £600 (per year) gym allowance
- 25 days holiday plus statutory days
Electrical, Instrumentation, Supervisor
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.