- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Endoscopy Unit Manager
We are currently looking for a Endoscopy Unit Manager to work for a leading private healthcare provider based in Peterborough
Our client is one of the UK's leading healthcare providers and has a long and strong track record in modern and efficient healthcare services when and where they are needed.
Are you a healthcare manager looking for your next challenge?
We are actively recruiting for a Endoscopy Unit Manager working at our site in Peterborough. There is a relocation allowance for this role,
What does being a Unit Manager involve?
The Unit Manager is accountable for the safe and effective delivery of the Endoscopy services provided at
a single site to the required standards and performance indicators. The Unit Manager will act as the CQC
Registered Manager for the site, ensuring compliance with the requirements of the Health and Social Care
Act, JAG, Decontamination and other best practice and will provide leadership, management, appraisal
and development to all the unit staff.
The post holder will ensure that the budget for the site is managed effectively and will drive excellence in
patient care, satisfaction and outcomes, working with the operational team to engage with CCG's, GP's
and others to promote the objectives of the service.
What skills and experience will you need to apply?
- In depth understanding of quality issues and governance associated with endoscopy services.
- Detailed understanding of the requirements of the Health and Social Care Act
- Proven ability to lead and motivate an effective healthcare team.
- Ability to demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of current Health agenda's including waiting times, cancer pathways.
- In depth understanding of British Society of Gastroenterology Guidelines for Endoscopy, GRS and JAG requirements (not essential as training provided)
- Experience of Essence of Care and Care Bundle assessments (or equivalent)
- Experience, qualification in risk assessment and compliant investigation.
Some clinical experience working within Endoscopy/Gastroenterology is desirable but not essential
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.