- Hiring hub
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Aerospace Mechanical Technician - x6 Late Shift
I am actively looking for x6 Late Shift - Mechanical Technicians to work on a PAYE contract basis for my Aerospace client based in Bedhampton, Hampshire.
This position will involve the assembly, production and manufacture of precision hydraulic units for the aerospace industry.
The successful candidates will:
- Have a mechanical engineering background preferably within the aerospace, marine or military industry.
- Previous experience to include precision mechanical fitting / strip and repair.
- Ability to use standard measuring equipment such as height gauges, torque wrench and micrometer's.
- Hydraulics experience is an advantage.
- C&G, BTEC, Apprenticeship or equivalent is an advantage.
PAYE + holiday pay
£12.40 for first 38 hours,
£18.60 after 38 hours and Saturdays,
£24.80 Sundays or Bank Holidays
£14.63 for Late shift (18% uplift)
Late shift - 2-12 mon-Thurs
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Aerospace
- New investment sees UK aerospace sector reach greater and greener heights
The UK aerospace sector is reaching new and exciting heights, thanks to a significant investment to help transform the futur...