- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Mechanical Technician - MRO
My Global Aerospace client with 4 UK sites - are actively seeking a number of Mechanical Technicians for an ASAP start in the MRO area of their Fuel & Motion Control Systems Division in Bedhampton, Hampshire due to production requirements
They have requirements across three shift patterns, Earlies, Days and Lates
Successful applicants will be offered long-term rolling contracts.
- Working from detailed assembly drawings and product documentation, performs detailed assembly of hydro-mechanical and electro-mechanical products
- Complete necessary batch documentation to ensure traceability requirements.
- Follow standard operating procedures and test specifications.
- Have responsibility for quality and performance of all products
- Report to a Cell Team Leader/Test Supervisor, working under general supervision.
- (MRO) Maintenance, repair and overhaul environment experience.
- Previous experience in assembly practices preferably within an Aerospace environment or similar industry to include precision mechanical fitting / strip and repair.
- Working knowledge of assembly techniques and performance test methods.
- Ability to read assembly drawings and maintenance manuals.
- Ability to use standard measuring equipment such as height gauges, torque wrench and micrometer's.
- Ability to work closely within a team environment and contribute effectively to problem solving activities
- Hydraulic experience would be beneficial.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED
C&G, BTEC, Apprenticeship or equivalent is an advantage.
Hours - Early, Day and Late Shift available:
Rates: PAYE + Holiday pay
£12.40 for first 38 hours on earlies or days.
£18.60 after 38 hours and Saturdays
£24.80 Sundays or Bank Holidays
£14.63 for Late shift (18% uplift)
Successful contractors will operate PAYE on a rolling contract basis.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK without sponsorship.
Client will aim to take contracts temp to perm when available headcount is available.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.