- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Senior Project Engineer
To carry out a range of activities to support the project management processes, help in delivering all activities and products to the agreed schedule/plan at budgeted cost and satisfying the company quality requirements.
- Process project-related documents and data in accordance with procedures and produce output reports, typically to pre-defined formats and within regular business cycles.
- Collect, collate, summarise and input information or data, carry out pre-defined analyses, and provide to others for use in decision-making.
- Provide assistance to ensuring that project-related records in assigned areas are complete, accurate and up-to-date.
- Assist in monitoring project progress and identify emerging issues and trend.
- Handle straightforward problems or situations and refer more difficult or non-standard issues to roles at higher levels, ensuring resolution as quickly as possible.
- Prioritise own workload in order to meet deadlines without compromising quality standards, and check own work for accuracy and completeness.
- Use computerised systems to collect, summarise, analyse, input or extract data, maintaining own capabilities in use of software or programs, and ensure data is safely recorded and stored.
- Document and record management.To be able to access, have a clear understanding of and apply the Quality and HS&E Management System documentation e.g. Process Instructions, Workmanship Standards, Risk Assessments etc. applicable to your particular work scope and to obey all HS&E rules and control measures.The Individual: HNC / Certificate in Project Management or equivalent level of qualificationSpecialist Professional Qualification
- LCM Awareness
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.