- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior Software Test Engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen due to company growth and success for a Jenkins Specialist Test Engineer to work in a growing Firmware Engineering Team in a Linux Environment.
You will get the chance to work in a leading Firmware department, in a multi-national company.
The role is focused on developing and supporting the automated test infrastructure of the company's products.
You will drive the test team forward providing ideas and future plans on further possible automation of the tests and interpretations of the results, for the Firmware products.
The position is open at the Junior or Mid and Lead and Senior Level, due to significant company growth and success.
Technical Requirements, candidate should have experience of 2 or more of the following:
- Jenkins setup and administration (Linux based)
- Groovy scripting
- Python scripting
- Bash scripting
- Linux as a user
- Knowledge of Computer Networks e.g. TCP, DNS
- Knowledge of development tools (compiler, libraries, linker, debugger etc)
- Knowledge of code version control
- Software testing
- Coding in C/C++
- Previous experience in Software development (especially embedded) would be an advantage
If you would like to know more about the position and the company, please get in touch.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.